Monday, August 6, 2012

We've got outfits from the last 3 days!

Saturday 8/4:
Went out for Lauren's (best friend/college roomate 4 years) boyfriends birthday. Another exciting thing was that my 4 best friends from growing up came, and one of them lives in LA, so she was just here for the weekend. Love when my friend groups come together!
Nude Bandeau: $5 BDG. Clearance at Urban Outfitters
Shirt: $7 Velvet. Clearance at TJ Maxx
Bracelets: Same as 8/3 ($12 Loehmann's and hand me-down)
Necklace: Same as 8/2. Gift
Bandage Skirt: $19 BCBG from BCBG outlet. Scoreee
Wedge shoes: $30 Mossimo from Target
Total: $66.00

 Some action shots of the outfit:
Left: From Saturday with my girls (the ones I blogged about from Christmas. The 5 of us have been friends since before pre-k. Pretty rare and special).
Right: Slightly modified version of the outfit I wore about 2 months ago. I really do love this skirt/shirt combo!




Sunday 8/5:
I worked an event last minute, so I was required to wear jean shorts, sneakers, and a branded top. I always go to an event in a tank top, so I can throw my own shirt over it incase I stop anywhere on the way before or after:
Shirt: $5 Steven Alan from local flea market (really not sure how this happened-but they had a ton all brand new).
Tank underneath: $10 Theory tubular tank top (LOVE THESE) from Filene's Basement before going out of business.
Jean Shorts: $17 Chip and Pepper from Buffalo Exchange
Shoes: $27 Converse from Urban Outfitters (purchased when I had my friend's employee discount card on Appreciation Weekend for 40% off. Ah, those were the days..)
Total: $59.00

Let's be honest though, this is really what I wore pretty much the whole day (same outfit minus shirt):





Monday 8/6:
Puppy play date! Didn't feel the need to accessorize too much to have pups jump and slober all over me.
Jumper: $17.00 at Forever21
Flip Flops: Tory Burch. Birthday present from friend (retail around $40)
Total Cost: $17.00

And I leave you with some pictures of the doggy date:

These two are mine! Molly (back) and Riley (front)


My dogs relaxing with my friend Jackie's pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment