Thursday, August 30, 2012

So, here are my outfits for the past 2 days. Pretty similar, but that's ok

8/29/12:

Dress: $13.50 Buffalo Exchange
Vest: $10 Walter by Walter Baker @ Loehmann's (one of my favorite brands!)
Sandals: $20 Dolce Vita @ Amazon
Total: $43.50.


8/30/12:

Dress: $15 Free People Slip from Saks Off 5th
Slip: Free People (from a Caftan Dress a few seasons ago-didn't like the dress, but held on to the slip)
Vest: $10 Walter by Walter Baker @ Loehmann's (one of my favorite brands!)
Sandals: $20 Dolce Vita @ Amazon
Necklace: Birthday Gift from friend
Total: $45.00

The outfits look really, really similar here. I didn't have the vest on today at first, but the FP Slip looked a little naked and I don't like spaghetti straps with nothing over it (hello bra straps). The bag I wore with both outfits is a Rebecca Minkoff MAC in Teal. It doesn't make the price cut. But it's possible the best leather on any bag I own. And I did purchase it at a discount...

No comments:

Post a Comment