Saturday, October 15, 2011

Finally!

Tasty Bliss. Taste the happiness? Blissfully tasty? Ok, maybe not.
Starting a blog has been on my "to do" list for way too long to justify the fact that it hasn't actually been done.
With a semi-steady work schedule, I have no more excuses.
Although this blog is mostly intended to document my personal life/travels for myself, family, and friends, I'm hoping to post some fun travel tips, recipes (once I learn to cook, of course) and some things girly as well.

I felt the need to have a bland "Welcome to..." post, so here it is. More to come..

Please note that although companies I work for/programs I have worked on may be mentioned in my blog, I am self-employed. This blog is intended for personal use and any posted opinions/content are solely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment