Thursday, October 20, 2011

Always a hunt..

Since this blog is supposed to be about all things that make me happy, we'll get to today's post: bargains.

I don't know how to say this without sounding overtly girly, but I love discount shopping and all of my friends are always surprised by my awesome deals.
Sunglasses. I love them, but I can't spend too much money on them. I don't take care of them. Today I was shocked by the selection of sunglasses at TJ Maxx in Jonesboro, AR (of all places). Prada, Stella McCartney, Burberry, Coach, Juicy Couture, and most importantly, Carrera on super clearance. I've previously spotted Ray Bans, Tom Ford, Oliver Peoples... you get the idea.. But, back to Carrera. These styles retail for $120 (I'm fully aware that many of the other brands I've listed retail for way more) but there's an EXCELLENT selection at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Pretty much every style currently being sold on Zappos.com. I saw a bunch of styles on clearance for $29 and some for $39. The original (TJ Maxx) price tag on these is $49.99, which is still great considering the selection. I picked up this pair for my best friend who has been eyeing these forever. $29 before tax


Don't quote me on it, but I think these are the same exact style and color combo: http://www.zappos.com/carrera-hot-s-violet-white-plum-gradient

Call me a MAXXonista...

No comments:

Post a Comment