Friday, May 18, 2012

"I don't even know what city I'm at"

In my last update, I know I mentioned I'm back on tour. The last (almost) 3 months have been jam packed; I feel so lucky to be working with such an amazing company and have an amazing client as well. Here are the last 3 months in photos:

March 3-Last night in NY. Spent in Brooklyn-view of Manhattan driving.
                      Caught the tail end of SXSW in Austin, TX!
Have had some of the most incredible drives on this tour; Going through the desert



SXSW Red Bull stage

Salt Flats, UT

Side of the highway by Lake Tahoe

NorCal

Skiing. Breckenridge, CO

Easter Sunday! My co-worker Katya and I. 

Manhattan Beach Pier, CA

Out in Breckenridge, CO

Corey Feldman's Housewarming party with my friend Gabby from NY. Los Angeles, CA

With my co-worker Katya at Corey Feldman's Housewarming Party. Los Angeles. CA


Drive from Berkeley, CA to Anaheim, CA

I missed a lot of photo opportunities, but I got to see so many fantastic friends. Jacquie, Claudia, Chris, Gabby, Kate, Ashley, Uncle Jeff, Shomrat, Thomas and CJ. Thank you for fun!

Flew home last weekend because one of my best friends got MARRIED! She was such a gorgeous bride:


Congrats to Jackie and Jared:-D Here's to many, many years of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment